Tuesday 30 July 2019

Keto Links

I have had many people ask me about the ketogenic or low carbohydrate, healthy fat (LCHF) that I have been on, especially when they notice my weight loss or obvious health improvement.

To that end, I have created a document with a simple directory that lists a bunch of resources to help people understand and absorb the huge amount of new information that going down this rabbit hole exposes you to.

Even though it is just slapped together without any deep thought or professionalism, I am finding it very helpful for myself and have received a fair bit of positive feedback about it. I found that I was repeating myself over and over in conversations so now I have just posted it on my website as a PDF document.

https://www.garthclarkson.com/default_files/KetoLinks.pdf

I even include some of my personal recipes that I developed in order to avoid harmful polyunsaturated fats that are so pervasive nowadays.

Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment