Monday 12 May 2014

Healing A Nation - The 5 Keys

Many people think that mass moves of God happen spontaneously and they call them "Sovereign Moves of God" but I am afraid that those people are mistaken. They just didn't notice the devout ones who allowed the Holy Spirit to transform them and in turn bring a move that flows down to transforming the nation.

The following verse contains five keys to a Nation Healing move of God:


2 Chronicles 7:14  if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. (NKJV)


In this six part series of short, sharp and to the point videos I cover these key principles in the hope that more and more people would realise that is is no accident and that with even a small group of dedicated believers, nations can be affected.

Part 1 - 5 Keys to Healing a Nation

Part 2 (The First Key) - If My People Who Are Called By My Name

Part 3 (The second Key) - Will Humble Themselves


Part 4 (The Third Key) - AND Pray














Part 5 (The Fourth Key) - AND Seek My Face














Part 6 (The Final Key) - AND Turn...















No comments:

Post a Comment